- The Costa Verde With its 14 municipalities, the Costa Verde, a true green setting, enjoys an ideal geographical location and easy to access, since it is 40 kilometers from the port of Bastia and 30 kilometers from the airport of Bastia-Poretta. Bordered by 17 km of sandy beaches, this destination which also offers the attractions of a marina, is accessible to all and comes alive day and night. It offers a multitude of activities and faces: from its beaches to gentle slopes ideal for children, to the thrills of extreme sports, passing through a varied and preserved heritage, Castagniccia, everyone will find what they are looking for in this region. unsuspected riches.
- The Village of Cervione is a small town hanging in an amphitheater on the slopes of Monte Castellu which rises to 1,109 m. The village is located between 350 and 400 m above sea level and extends to the beach of Prunete. Cervione therefore combines the pleasures of the beach and the mountains. A place steeped in history, Cervione can boast of having welcomed two characters who played an important role in the history of Corsica: Theodore de Neuhoff, baron, adventurer and king of Corsica who made Cervione the capital of Corsica and Alexander Sauli bishop of Aleria, who fixed the seat of the bishopric in Cervione. To discover: Saint Erasme church. The ADECEC museum. The tower of Prunete. The Saint-François convent. La Scupiccia.
- VTT in castagniccia , copy this link and discover all the possible hikes (177 km of track) http://sitesvtt.ffc.fr/trace-vtt/castagniccia-mare-e-monti-6/
- GALEA PARK : 9 hectares of gardens, land art exhibitions and a digital museum, Parc Galea offers a fun and educational discovery of Corsica.
- Don’t hesitate to meet Corsican artisans in order to discover their know-how and share an unforgettable experience together. They will be very happy to reveal their profession to you with pride and passion. You will thus be able to visit workshops for the manufacture of Corsican knives, wooden handicrafts, pottery … A veritable land of flavors, the destination is also full of Corsican producers whom we invite you to meet. Discover Corsican cold meats (figatellu, prisuttu, Corsican sausage, lonzu, coppa …), Corsican cheeses, Corsican wines, honey, olive oil, Corsican cookies … and hazelnut specialties from Cervione in Costa Verde. After discovering our Corsican producers and artisans, you will certainly want to bring Corsican products to your family and friends.